The Silly ME.

Assalamualaikum
hi there
(if and only if there're any person or entity who 're reading this entry..)

it has been a very long time since i last updated this blog.
it's not the time that block me from updating it, but it's the WILL!

actually i have many things to be told, but courage is not there to assist me..

as usual, my thesis is not done yet..if all my friends have submitted their first draft, mine still not done.
sv asked us to submit it during the final draft submission..

mid term break is taking place right now until next week. i went home last weekend, but kinda little upset and disappointed with my dad.
why?
because of some silly and stupid reason, plus my ignorance and rudeness towards him.
sorry abah, i'm not intended to be a rebellious daughter but my ego is higher than the empire state and hormone was not in a good state during that time.

i think my ma will be a happy person if i come home.
*are you sure?*
i think so, because she will ask me to do something that the rest of siblings can't do.
*wow, are you that superior?*
to avoid any curiosity among you guys, i will tell what's the task that can be accomplished by me, but not them....


hahaha..is the picture above feeds your curiosity?
see, i told you.
not all girl can do the task that was assigned by my ma to me.
actually, the real mission was:

PLUCK THE RAMBUTANS ON THE TREE

the tree was planted about 8 years ago, since we first moved into this house.
if i'm not mistaken, during 2003. at that time, i still study at rawang.
ma envies other trees planted at our neighborhood since their produce fruit even at younger age. but, our's is not doing that job. ma thought the tree is infertile and insist to cut it since it only produce litter fall.
years by years, ma still prays that the tree can produce fruit and we can harvest it.

last year, the tree did produce fruits but only few and got blown by strong wind!
this year, alhamdulillah it succeed!
even the fruit is not plenty as other trees, but it's more than enough. we're very grateful for that.



is it true that i'm the only person that did the task?
noooo..of course not. the climb part was OK for me, but when i have to step on the roof the knee started to trembling and shaking..hhaaha..:D
that little brother assisted me. he plucked the fruit from the roof, and i took the pictures! nice job!
^^

we're done with the rambutan story!
next, let's move on the next part.

ok, the night before i came back to serdang UAI came to our village's masjid.
what's UAI. is it an alien?
nope! so ulu, if you don't know him! ustaz azhar idrus la.for me, he's a legend. even the kutu berahak and teenagers idolized him compared to other ustaz.
maybe it's because of his sempoi style and the audiences feel it close to their heart.

i went there with my brothers and little sister and also two budak from the next door.
when it comes to small children, toys stall are strictly prohibited from be visited.
but, my sister saw it first and she didn't move a single step from that stall!
parah, duet aku..-..-"
after paid RM10 for her bubble blower, she began to smile and moved a little bit.
arrgghh!that's one of the reason why i dislike small kids..~

actually i met a friend during that occasion. a friend from my rawang school.
maybe i was the person sent by God to her, since she prayed to meet someone she knew at the occasion.
we listened to the ceramah together but can't catch up with the points due to the accent used by UAI.

the ceramah lasted about 11o'clock, and we had supper together.
she treated me for a bowl of mee sup.
having a nice chit chat with her, until the mid-night bell rang.
her sister sent me home together with my sister.

~kinda awkward to write this entry in english. sorry for the grammar mistakeS. i don't know when i can master this language. if abah read this, he surely will laugh and make fun of me. the most touching part will be.."belajar dari tadika sampai ke U, tapi tak pandai-pandai lagi.."

insyaAllah, this Thursday will be public holiday due to Awal Muharram of 1434H. kullu 'am wa antum bikhair..;)
aku nak pergi Genting khamis ni. doakan menjadi la ye...(^^)

until we meet again. ilalliqa' ma'asalamah..:)

Catatan Popular